Learn concepts of C programming with Examples.
What you’ll learn :
- Get an overview of computer hardware and software to learn how computer programs work
- Understand programming structure
- Overview of development environment
- Master the concepts of C Language: Constants, Variables, Macros, Arrays, Pointers, Operators, Control, Strings, Memory Allocation,File I/O
- All topics explained with detailed theory accompanied by multiple examples to drill different aspects of the concept under discussion. Source code for examples provided.
- Understand not only how to write a program but also how a program actually works.
- Relevant assignments to help you get hands on experience and enforce learning leading up to a skeleton bank application.
- Get insight on how commercial development is done.
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 44 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No previous programming experience required
- Computer system with windows or linux
- A C reference book will be very helpful
This course teaches concept of C programming with examples. The goal is not just to teach ‘how to’ rather explain ‘why’. The course is intended for absolute beginners as well as programmers trying to learn the fundamental concepts. The course starts with an overview of a generic computer system and takes all the way to an assignment that is a complete program based on real world needs.
The course covers all the concepts including advanced topics: data types, macros, control, operators, arrays (1d and 2d), pointers, arrays of pointers, memory allocation, strings, file I/O, etc. Each concept is explained in detail with one or more examples.
Assignments through course build up to a final assignment based on real world so you feel accomplished.
Once you complete this course, you will not only learn programming in C but would also have learned fundamental concepts that you can take to other languages as well.
Your feedback is welcome. What you liked, what you did not and what you think is missing