Cyber Security In-depth – Network Security Fundamentals (Threat, Vulnerabilities), NMAP, Firewalls & Prevent Attacks.
What you’ll learn
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Design Elements and Components
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- Network Security Controls, Devices and Protocols
- Introduction to Intrusion Detection System
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Introduction to Wireless Network Security
- Sniffing and Spoofing
- Network Traffic Monitoring & Analysis
- Network Scanning
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- You should have a basic understanding of computing concepts
- Please have a look at the curriculum
Become a Network Security Specialist with this exclusive course covering every aspect of Network Security. After this course, you will be able to discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning.
You will be able to architect your network for maximum security and prevent local and remote attacks. You will understand the various types of firewalls that are available and what threats each helps mitigate.
Explore wireless security, the configurations that are required for maximum security, and why. Learn how Wi-Fi is hacked and how to mitigate those attacks, covering topics from Wireless encryption weaknesses and the latest WPA3 standard.
You will master network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers, malware, and other adversaries that might be lurking on your network. Using tools like Wireshark and Nmap.
Learn the best ways to reduce the attack surface of your network and harden it for maximum security and privacy. Finally, you will fully understand how to best use IDS and IPS in your network to secure your network.
This Network Security training can be used as a security solution for home-based or any business-sized networks, which makes it an ideal solution for securing networking activities.
After going through this course, you will find yourself at an intermediate level of knowledge regarding network security.