The complete full stack Java programming course in 2020. Build real projects in Swing, JavaFX, PostgreSQL, JDBC and JSP.
What you’ll learn
- Skills that will allow you to apply for jobs like: Swing, JavaFX, PostgreSQL, JDBC, JSP and Full Stack Java Developer
- You will be empowered to build more projects that will help you to secure a lucrative job for yourself at the end of this course!!!
- You will build over 25 advanced projects before the end of this course with over 120+ java best practices
- You will setup Java Development Kit (JDK) step by step
- You will work with eclipse IDE professionally
- You will learn how to use basic java syntax
- You will learn about decision making statements, loops, operator and numbers in Java
- You will learn about Methods, Classes and Objects
- You will learn about different math, character and string methods in java
- You will learn about Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- You will understand how java works as an object
- You will learn about Java Graphical User Interface (Swin)
- You will learn basic components of Swing
- You will build a basic calculator in java GUI
- You will build a real world simple clock for date and time in java GUI
- You will build an advance calculator in java GUI with full functionalities/operations
- You will build a complete Hotel Management System (HMS) featured with receipt generator, calculator, menu bar and currency converter
- You will learn how to write advance java program
- You will learn how to brake codes into modules for advance reusage
- You will learn about Java Database Connectivity
- You will build a simple login page with image display
- You will learn how to communicate with the database
- You will learn how to Insert data into the database
- You will learn how to Delete data in the database
- You will learn how to Update data in the database
- You will learn how to hide your password on user interface
- You will learn how to clear data from the database
- You will learn how to work with tables in database
- You will build a complete Database Management System in Java GUI
- You will learn how to export and run your applications as stand-alone projects
- You will master Javafx and build lots of advanced JavaFX projects
- You will master PostgreSQL from scratch
- You will master Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) from scratch
- You will be introduced to Java Server Pages for beginners
- 50 hours on-demand video
- 28 articles
- 539 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No basic knowledge of computer programming is required for this course
- You must have a good computer system. A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux)
- You must have active internet connection to download necessary tools to get started with Java programming Your computer system must have 2GB RAM and above to run java programs smootly
The Complete Java Programming Bootcamp starts from the very beginning by teaching you java basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in java so you can get real life practice and be ready for the real world.
This course is accompanied with over 120+ java best practices and more than 25 advanced projects that will help you to reach your goal in java programming and become a full stack java developer such as:
1. Simple Calculator project
2. Real time clock with date and time
3. Advance Calculator with full functionalities and operations
4. Hotel Management System (HMS)
5. Currency Converter Unit
6. Receipt generation Unit
7. Database Management Systems (DMS)
8. Advanced table creations/management in database
9. Insert/Update/Delete button integrations
10. Java Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Learning Java programming language and understanding Java programming language are two different things. Almost every student enjoy learning Java programming language. But, only a few number of these students actually understand Java programming language afterwards. This is where the remaining students are left behind and kept wandering from one course to another over the internet to get the best knowledge on understanding Java programming language with cups of coffee on their table everyday.
Complete Java Bootcamp! Swing, JavaFX, PostgreSQL, JDBC, JSP is a comprehensive and concise guide with over 15 hours of content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in Java programming. As a senior software developer and an instructor with many years of experience in the industry, I have mastered the best way to give my students packages that will help them to learn and understand Java programming in one course without the need to waste their hard earned money on different courses that will limit them to one side of Java programming and forcing them to pay to learn the other sides.
Java is an Object Oriented Programming Language and this course will help you to understand the entire concept of Object Oriented Programming (OOP). This is the most difficult part of Java programming language and I have taken my time to build my strength on this path to ensure that my students walk over it with ease and understand every aspect of this topic. Programming Java is fun! But without the knowledge of OOP, it becomes a nightmare and a hard nut to crack for some developers. To live your full life as a happy Java developer, you must understand Object Oriented Programming (OOP) very well.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As Java Developer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a certified and successful Java developer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Java development and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Java developer. This course is prepared on four solid levels to get you started without any confusion and good understanding. These include Fundamentals of Java programming, Object Oriented Programming, Graphical User Interface (Java GUI) and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC).
Emenwa Global instructors are industry experts with years of practical, real-world experience building software at industry leading companies. They are sharing everything they know to teach thousands of students around the world, just like you, the most in-demand technical and non-technical skills (which are commonly overlooked) in the most efficient way so that you can take control of your life and unlock endless exciting new career opportunities in the world of technology, no matter your background or experience.