What you’ll learn
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level
- Learn ethical hacking, its fields & the different types of hackers.
- Install a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux)
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks.
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic IT Skills
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
Welcome this comprehensive Ethical Hacking course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and by the end of it you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory; we’ll start with ethical hacking basics, breakdown the different penetration testing fields and install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then we’ll dive and start hacking straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by analysing and exploiting different systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, so we’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically exploit theses weaknesses to hack into this system, not only that but you’ll also learn how to secure systems from the discussed attacks. By the end of the course you will have a strong foundation in most hacking or penetration testing fields.