How Google Search Console can help you to increase your SEO traffic and that Google loves your site (Jun. 2020).
What you’ll learn
- How to increase SEO traffic from Google without paying for expensive tools.
- How to find promising keyword ideas to optimize your content
- How to identify pages that need optimization.
- How to discover pages that lost traffic and fid the responsible for the loss of traffic.
- How to check for keyword cannibalization.
- Tips and tricks for all the reports and tools that will make your life easier.
- Discover problems that prevents Google from crawling and indexing your pages. Even see the reasons!
- Analyze the speed of your web-page using the newly released (May 2020) core web vitals
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Search Engine Optimization
In this course, you’ll learn how to use the features and reports in Google Search Console. By means of practical examples of a live website, you’ll see how to use the data for search engine optimization and to be able to finally do SEO yourself – without needing to pay for additional SEO tools.
For example, you’ll learn how to use the reports under “Performance” to:
- Analyze, which pages are being displayed for which keywords in the SERPs
- Identify pages, that you should optimize for more clicks
- Find keyword ideas that you can use to get more impressions and more clicks.
Under “Indexing”, you’ll learn:
- How to see which pages Google indexed, which pages Google excluded and how to fix indexing issues
- How to remove pages from the Google index and the prerequisites so Google will actually remove a page
- Which report categories you should regularly have a look at to avoid bad rankings.
You’ll also learn:
- How to analyze your website for user-friendliness on mobile devices, what’s the most common issue and how to fix it
- What the new core web vitals mean and how to identify, what you need to improve
- How to analyze and improve your internal linking structure.
I’ve been using Search Console and the predecessor, the Google Webmaster Tools since they were launched. For my own websites, I use the Search Console daily to identify opportunities for SEO, find keywords to improve existing blog posts, to spot indexing problems, and to fix them. Because of that, I was able to achieve a + 400% growth in terms of monthly clicks from the SERPs. A screenshot proving that claim is included in the 30+ pages course notes
Of course, you can use a paid tool for SEO, but why if you get important data from Search Console directly from Google for free.
Are you ready to improve your SEO? Let’s go!