Learn how to make an EDM track in FL Studio, by making one.
What you’ll learn
- Start and finish an EDM track.
Have a general understanding of FL Studio.
Walk away equipped with the best resources to continue your music production learning.
- Demo-version of FL Studio 12/20. Purchased-version helps, but is not necessary.
UPDATED FOR FL STUDIO 20!
Learn the basics of making your first EDM track from Colin: A professional music/ghost producer with 4+ years of experience. With a discography of over 200 dance tracks, his productions has received acclaim from the likes of Studio DMI, EDM(dot)com and many more.
In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals, shortcuts and best resources for learning concepts such as:
- Music theory, or how to make kickass melodies
- Sampling, how to do it in FL Studio, and how to do it legally
- Mixing your track to sound it’s best
- Where to sell/share your finish tracks
……and much more!
So whether you’re a music producer looking to learn a few new tricks from the EDM realm, a neophyte looking to get into the music production game, or an EDM enthusiast looking to make a track to impress your friends, there’s something in this course for you.
- Electronic Dance Music fans interested in gaining an appreciation for the craft of making their favorite music.
- Anyone with zero musical background who’s interested in making their first electronic dance music track.
- Music producers looking to steal a couple tricks/techniques from the EDM realm.