From basic electronics to laptop motherboard.
What you’ll learn
- The basic principles of electronics applied to laptop board
- Reading electronic schematic
- Using boardview to find electrical components easily
- The process taking place inside your motherboard before working
- Using digital multimeter
- The electronic troubleshooting principles
- The most common faults in laptop board
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- There are no prerequisites but having a dead laptop will help you along the way
This course aims to equip you with the basis so that you can understand your computer at electrical level.
In the first section, we will see the block diagram of laptop.
Then, we’ll dive right into the basics of electronics.
We will also teach you how to use multimeter and other tools so that you can confidently test any electronic boards.
We won’t forget to introduce to you the electronic schematic and boardview.
We won’t end there. We will also see some advanced circuits and learn how they work.