A Quick Way to Learn and Solve Optimization Problems in MATLAB. A Course for Beginners.
What you’ll learn
- Running direct search optimization problems in MATLAB
- Specifying objective functions
- Specifying constraints
- Vectorizing objective function and constraints
- Obtaining local and global optima
- Parallel computing
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 37 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- MATLAB installed in your laptop/desktop computer
This course introduces applied direct search optimization in the MATLAB environment, focusing on using Global Optimization Toolbox. Various kinds of optimization problems are solved in this course. At the end of this course, you will be able to solve the optimization problems using the MATLAB. The complete MATLAB programs included in the class are also available for download. Happy learning.
NB: This course is designed most straightforwardly to utilize your time wisely.